The PCCTC Seeks Director, Clinical Data Management & Informatics
November 16, 2021 |
The Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Consortium (PCCTC) was initiated in 2005 by the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF) and the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) Prostate Cancer Research Program (PCRP) in response to critically unmet needs in prostate cancer clinical research identified by physician investigators and patient advocates. To fulfill our mission, we developed a unique infrastructure which has fostered a culture of transparent project co-development between investigators, research sites and industry partners. Established as an independent operating company in 2014, the PCCTC, LLC is now the nation’s premier multicenter clinical research organization specializing in cutting-edge prostate cancer research.
As an integral member of the PCCTC leadership team working closely with the Director of Data Science and Research Operations, the Director of Clinical Data Management is responsible for actively leading the development and daily operations of the PCCTC’s data management program.
This position is a remote opportunity!
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Committed to accuracy, attentive-to-detail and ability to multi-task and work independently.
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Flexible in approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be highly analytical and have strong data management skills and experience.
- Develop long and short-term goals to support the conduct of clinical research with the research data management platform.
- Develop strategic plans and recommend, initiate and implement operational changes involving data management.
- Ensure top quality research is being performed by tracking key metrics, evaluating risks, creating trend reports and implementing policies and procedures for improvement of the entire PCCTC data management portfolio.
- Implement solutions for streamlining and accelerating the monitoring and review of clinical trials data.
- Provide expert level technical guidance/direction/training for internal and external customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and resolve complex data management problems
- Provide operational and professional guidance to data management staff
- Communicate and work effectively with all stakeholders of the PCCTC
- A Bachelor’s degree, and 7 to 10 years of clinical research data management experience (oncology industry experience preferred)
- Experience with data warehouse architecture development and management
- Experience with clinical trial focused ETL solutions (e.g. SDTM, ADaM)
- Extensive data modeling experience, with implementations in cloud-based environments (e.g. Redshift, BigQuery, or Snowflake within AWS/GCP/Azure) a plus
- Proven ability to manage projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to apply broad technical, clinical/professional knowledge and significant job-related experience
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
For full details and to apply please click here.